Saturday, July 4, 2009

Un.. believable!

Not 24 hours later....

Hello ,

My stepdad saw your ad and I believe I have found your plane. I know he already emailed you , but I wanted to make sure it went through.

You can call me at XYZ-8259
I'll be available most of today and all of the rest of the week.


Andrew..
Incredibly... someone actually found it!! Even more amazing.. it's brokenhalterfarm@somewhere.com ! So, a farmer found the plane, had internet access, uses Craiglist, and thought to check for an ad!

So, I called, and drove over there the next day. As amazing as it was that they found me.. the condition is even more astounding... PERFECT condition. It's like Al landed the plane himself! Rubber bands, prop, tail.. every thing is exactly as it was when we took off... short 10 minutes of fuel, of course.. not another scratch on it tho!

It looks like I messed up the battery moving the prongs around in the adapter... so I've picked up a new battery, and 2 extensions that I can mess around with when I need to.

So.. a bizarre, yet happy ending that makes this panda.. happy again :-)

See ya at the field on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment